Gluten Free Banana Pancakes Recipe
These delicious gluten free banana pancakes are made with bananas instead of flour. Try them as a weekend treat or for a simple breakfast for your kids!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 6 organic eggs
- 1 c shredded coconut
- 1/2 c frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Butter or coconut oil, for frying
- In a blender, combine the bananas, eggs, cinnamon and coconut. Blend until combined.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and gently stir in blueberries.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add in butter or coconut oil to coat pan. Pour batter into circles and cook for 1 minute.
- Flip the pancake and cook for another minute or so or until golden brown. Keep cooking in batches until batter is gone.
- Top with your favorite fruit or coconut shavings and serve.